FreeBeg

Full Version: In desperate need of assistance..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, My family and I are in desperate need of help. I am a handyman in Spring, Tx trying to make ends meet. I am currently living in my SUV that i am trying to make payments on. I have been trying to make money and save as much as i can so that my family and I can get a place of our own. My kids live with my parents currently and i go there to help my mom with them as much as i can. My wife and i are seperated at at the moment as she is living with a friend. i on the other hand am living in my car trting to find and do as much work as i possible can. But when you cant afford to advertise or pay a website that gives leads, that leaves craigslist and that is a hit or miss. I am not askingĀ for a ton of money. I just need some to get back on my feet for my family. I am even looking into buying a nice size rv to live in just for starters. I have found them to cost anywhere from $3500 and up. That is doable for my family and I. We have also posted at our church and have faith that something will come our way. Thank you and god bless.