FreeBeg

Full Version: Just out of school and trying to fix my painful teeth.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone!
I would first like to say this is my first time ever asking for any type of help. I'm usually the type of person to give instead of receiving, it's just the way I have been brought up. I've always found a way to pay for what I need, even if that meant going without other things, and have gotten by alright. I just finished school and have started working. I'm looking for more jobs to help support myself but I currently only have enough to pay for the essentials. 

Recently, my teeth started  causing me issues, I started having pain about three months back. I decided I would go to the dentist right away as I hadn't been in a while and my mouth was really sore. Long story short, they told me my wisdom teeth were impacting other teeth and all four would need to be removed. They were also what had been causing my teeth to go crooked, overlap and cause difficulty eating and chewing. The first thought that popped into my head was, this is so painful but I won't be able to afford any of it. I have no way to cover what I need, no insurance, no saved up money and sadly no family to even ask for a small loan. The only close family I have is my mom, who like me, isn't financially stable right now so I wouldn't even think to ask her. I know she would help me even if it meant it would put her further behind, I can't do that to her. 

So the only way to make my teeth better and stop the pain would be to first get all four wisdom teeth removed. After I healed from that, I was recommend to get braces right away to not only fix the impacted teeth but to help relieve my crowed teeth that are also causing pain. I wouldn't even have enough to cover the first part of the process. Sadly, all the things I need are super expensive. I've never had super bad teeth and I suppose just got unlucky.

I've run out of options. So I'm here to ask if anyone can help. I would love to stop having to take pain killers to help mange the pain. To be able to eat properly again without hurting. And to have a smile I'm proud of, making me want to smile again. 

I know how tough it is for everyone sometimes. So I even really appreciate anyone who just reads this. I've always tried to give when I can and know that even a little can go a long way. Even a small domination would help tremendously, it would put me on step closer to a life without a painful mouth. I appreciate anyone who donates. You've really helped someone who needs it. 
-Katie Heart
https://paypal.me/KSmith704?locale.x=en_US       or  paypal.me/KSmith704
Not sure if you're in the US, but have you tried going to a dental school or dental clinic? They will usually have reduced cost services. Sorry I can't help more than that