FreeBeg

Full Version: In such a rough spot, please help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone

I've been going through a tough time lately. I've been off work sick and have fallen behind on my bills. I am going back to work at the end of the month but I have exhausted all my money. My bank balance is zero. I'm a single parent so it's not only myself that needs the help.

To add to my difficulties, I've had an issue with bank fraud which at the very least is going to take a couple of months to sort out. Due to this happening I've missed out on paying my rent and I've no money for food or electricity. I have already asked my family for help and they have done what they can but they are not too well off themselves.

Once I get back on my feet again I am willing to pay it forward and help someone else. I just have nowhere else to turn to at the moment. I'm on low income and couldn't have afford to lose even a pound of it, let alone the whole thing. If any one could help me, no matter how small a donation I will be entirely grateful for the kindness shown to me. 

Thank you for reading this. 

PayPal.me/rosetrimsagain