FreeBeg

Full Version: save a family of 6 from the streets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my parents have taken a loan from the bank to keep us from streets and for more than a year now he has lost his job so he's strugling to pay for our meals, i was working too but after an accident i ended up having neuralgia wich the company i used to work for took as a reason to fire me and now i can't find any other stable job to pay the depts of my parents, this last may 22th we've recieved a letter saying that after 2 weeks we have to leave the house for them so they can sell it and now we're getting ready to evacuate the house wich is just a 55m for 6 persons, now there is only one chance te get back our house wich is to pay all the depts wich is about 10000 dollars, before they find the seller. i really tried every possible solution and the last thing left to me is to ask people from around the world to save us from the bank and from staying in streets. please i need you help as soon as possible, the dead line to get out the house is by the end of this week. please help us.