FreeBeg

Full Version: Please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,
First off I have always been the type to help others over myself and hate asking for any kind of help. A lot of the reasons why I am in this position is because of those things. I have a huge heart and would always help others, and now that I need it NOONE is around to do so.
I am a single mother to a almost 9 year old girl living in a very expensive place called Fort Mcmurray, Ab. Last year I lost my job due to depression and my mental state being very low after leaving a very abusive relationship. I lost a lot and still to this day have yet to overcome some of the mental challenges. I have been steadily applying for work having interviews  with no results, sadly this is about to Make me have to give up my girl. I am at a loss i don’t know what else to do, i raised her for her whole life alone and now I am about to give up...please help us!Our rent is 1500 a month(which we are behind on) and what bit of money I do get from family covers that, I barely eat sometimes going days without food so my daughter can have it first. I am just asking for a bit to help me get some food and keep some there for times when I need more food. I would be forever grateful if you help of any amount. Much love from my daughter and I ❤️❤️
My email is robinc1989@hotmal.com if you want to contact me to chat or anything at all. Also my paypal is  
https://paypal.me/chippie89?locale.x=en_US