FreeBeg

Full Version: Young lad trying to get back on his feet, please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey to whoever is reading this right now,

I am Lachlan, a 21 year old from Scotland, I currently live on my own away from my family.

I'm currently in a bit of a tough situation. I have literally zero in my account at the moment and not due to receive money for quite a while (because of a sanction), everything is just hitting me all at once, my gas has been capped due to debt, my electricity is less than £1, I have barely any food and currently relying on going to foodbanks every week to stay fed (which is really embarrassing, they've started only letting me come by once every two weeks now). I'm currently unemployed due to my mental health condition at the moment but working with a program that is hopefully going to help me get employed again.
As for my mental health, I have been waiting for  over a year to start getting proper psychiatric help and recently got a letter detailing that I'm going to have wait a further 5-6 months to start psychotherapy, up until this point all they have done is given me anti-depressants and seen me every 6 weeks just to ask how I'm doing and to make changes to the dosage of the meds. I hate being mentally ill because I'm in the situation I'm in as a result of that.

Everything hit the fan when I ruined the best relationship I ever had because I was deluded by my own mind. I moved to where I am now to be closer with my girlfriend at the time and to get away from the abuse and neglect I suffered at the hands of my parents. Things went well for a while, got a job, got a new flat, life was just great but then I had to go and wreck everything and ended that relationship, the dreams of settling down eventually faded away, and everything in my life came to a halt and I've been stuck ever since, I hate to say it, but I am 100% desperate and I feel like I'm at the end of my tether with things, I want to stay hopeful and optimistic but that's slowly degrading by the day.

If I was to receive help, the money I receive will go straight to making improvements with my living conditions, getting my gas back on so I can actually have baths and do proper cleans in the house, I'd probably do shopping in Lidl or Aldi because you can get a lot for a small amount of money there and of course I'd get my electricity so I'd be able to cook and see what the hell I'm doing in my house! If there is any extra after that, it would go into a little piggy bank for emergencies.

I feel like with a little bit of a push I can get myself back on my feet!

If you read this and decided to help, Thank you so much, If I could ever meet you in person I'd give you the biggest hug you've ever had!

I hope that explained things enough.

Sincerely
Lachlan

Help me out here: https://paypal.me/lachlanreid