FreeBeg

Full Version: I need help with rent/bills $900 :/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi my name is Chris,

I just found freebeg and as I am out of options I thought why not give it a try and be honest and see what happens. I have full time work that has worn me down mentally to the point I sometimes just don't want to get up in the morning. I was stable and could pay my bills just fine without issue working. But once the depression started kicking in I stopped going in as much leaving early just to try and keep my mind stable. I justified to myself "hey things will be alright you'll just get a loan and it'll be okay"..

Well that's where it took a turn - my identity was stolen almost 2 years ago and although everything was taken care of and I stopped paying attention to it, my credit never recovered  and now no loan company will give me the time of day. I've been trying for 3 weeks every single company I could find and nothing has come close to panning out. Now it is the 11th hour my rent and bills are due tomorrow the third of august and I am 900 dollars short on bills and I just don't know what to do anymore. I don't have family or friends that can help me out of this situation so I'm hoping as a shot in the dark the kindness of a stranger might save me. If you are reading this I just want to say thank you for taking the time to read and listen to my story. If you are able to help or donate there is a link below.

paypal.me/needrenthelp