FreeBeg

Full Version: Urgent - Need money to pay late tuition fees
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear reader,

I simply don't know how to start this. The whole situation is just one big nightmare and if I don't get your kind and precious help then things will certainly turn bad for me.

My name is Nuno, 28, and I live in Lisbon, Portugal.
The problem that I'm facing is that I have delayed tuition fees to pay. Never had problems of the like before. What's even worse is that, according to the letter that I received today from my university, I only have 30 days to proceed with the respective payment or else it will have serious consequences (tax arrears).
I'm currently jobless and I don't have anyone to seek for help. My parents are out of choice: it would be a tremendous disappointment for them, that I'm sure! So I choose not to tell them.

The total is 538,20 EUR - a pretty scary amount for such little time.

Don't know what else to say or to do. I feel hopeless and empty. I've always been very independent when it comes to face my own issues, but right now I'm petrified, I simply don't know what to do...
That's why I tried this forum - to seek for help. If there's a little hope inside of me then it depends on your kindness. Any help is good, the goal is to achieve 538,20 EUR in order to pay my debt and to end this nightmare once and for all!

My PayPal link: PayPal.Me/NunoRamone

Thank you,

Nuno.