FreeBeg

Full Version: I want to further my education ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is really awkward and I'm usually the one giving... but recently I found out that I'm not able to attend school because of past student loans putting my entire everything on hold Cry ...I started school and finished two years...life happened and I wasn't able to finish my last two years. Now I've waited to long... I just want to be a MUA. Every door seems to slam in my face, entire family saying "when one door closes..." but I'm so discouraged I mean EVERYTHING?! Nothing can go right? My birthday is Saturday and there's really nothing to celebrate. I just need any help I can get
 I called the financial dept and they began a type of "program" but they never got back to me on it. I've called for a week straight. Bills are swallowing me whole and..I know this isn't any of your concerns.. I honestly just need to vent, cry Sad and help.. gosh that would lift a load. Thank you in advance I guess.. 
Uh my cash app is cash.me/$TheBlkHarleyQ