FreeBeg

Full Version: Please help me and my Family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://paypal.me/racheypreston

My name is Rachel , I am a mum to 2 young children and I am married 
My husband is disabled , he has a back condition which prevents him from working , he has 70% nerve damage in his legs and sciatica, he has an eating disorder due to a throat condition and because of the vomiting etc, this has caused him to lose a lot of teeth and he also has anxiety and depression .
His mental health is at an all time low and has caused him to have a breakdown.
Because of all my husbands medical conditions,he was in receipt of ESA which they have just told him he is not entitled to anymore and he needs to go to a tribunal to appeal the decision ( this is something that the department of work and pensions do often to people).
This has obviously caused extreme stress and upset and has financially but us in a very poor position because as well as my husbands problems, our 3 year old daughter is having to have numerous hospital visits to a town 20 miles away due to her turning 3 years old and not been able to walk very well , all these appointments we cannot miss but also cannot now afford transport costs.
Bills are building up, food is almost gone and I’m in complete dispair and need help.
Please help me and my family