FreeBeg

Full Version: Im Pregnant & About To Be Homeless
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, 
My name is Lori and i am five months pregnant. I have a nine month old son named Kingston. I have very little time to come up with 2 months back rent or i will be homeless. I cannot get hired anywhere being pregnant and try everything i can every day to make money however i can to hardly any avail. I have barely been able to feed myself and my son and keep our electric on in the cold. Im hoping a kind person or persons will see my plea here and find it in thier hearts to help me and my growing family. I am more than willing to give any kind of validation or details of my situation and how i got here to anyone as this is completely legitimate. My almost non existent family is unable to help and i am estranged from most of them. I have tried everything the system offers except subjecting my child to unnecessary possible cps intervention by imploring to the womens protective services in my area. Please i beg humbly to anyone reading this help me. Please. Any amount would help, provide a meal, or pay a bill. Thank you kindly. God bless you. 
Lori
 https://www.paypal.me/Yates108