FreeBeg

Full Version: Asking for help is hard :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’ve spent my whole life striving to impress people, my parents, teachers, peers and I’ve always seemed to care more about what other people think that what I think. This I don’t think is a problem, my problem is that I put other people’s needs and wants before my own to the extreme that I let two people destroy everything I built up in my life. I have a BSC, I played competitive sports, had a nice vehicle, nice things and I look at my life now and it’s all gone. I’m not even me anymore, I let my selfish ex use me and I was so blinded by trying to help him get his life together Because that’s who I am that I lost everything. My vehicle was repossessed, I lost my job, my parents separated and my dad who is my rock moved across the world, my dog of 12 years passed away, so I can say this so far has been the worst year of my life. I finally kicked my ex out of my life and am starting to repair myself but I’m in such a hole that I feel like I’ll never be happy again. I’m 2 months behind on rent, my alternator in my car is done, I barely have food to feed my Great Pyrenees, but after a month of being unemployed, I have a job but I need to make a payment to rent so I’m not homeless next month. I’ve never been the person to ask for help but when it comes to my dog wellbeing I’ll do anything. $1000 would get me right back on track but I would be so grateful for anything 
https://www.paypal.me/kloram