FreeBeg

Full Version: I'd like to do something for my brother
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me start by saying this is something I would never think to do unless it was for one of my family members. Right out of college  2013ish my mother got sick, had four strokes and at the time my brother was still in high school. I stepped up and did what was needed to help my family get through this and our mother survived and though still has some issues is in a much better predicament nowadays, though the strokes left a lasting effect of her mental status. Though I have taken care as much as I can, I have my problems with mental health and physical health, being diagnosed as manic depressive, PTSD, Agoraphobic, Generalized Anxiety, and Social Anxiety. On the physical route due to genetic defect I have difficulties with my arms and back and have lymphodema which is ongoing pain and swelling in my legs. 

All this leads to my coming here because my health has gone downhill more and more my brother has been all too happy to pick up not only in taking care of the woman who raised us but myself too. You name it he's all too happy to help cooking cleaning, getting us to the doctors, keeping track of meds if needed. He's been my only support when it comes to everything we've been through and I've never been in a position to really give back. He works and my mother and I are both on disability. We barely get through the months but we make due. On the 14th it will be his 24th birthday. He was a valentine's day baby, in 1996. 

I'm not asking for a lot, anything would be appreciated but it would just be a way for me to show him not only how much I appreciate him but how much he's kept me going.  Putting my pride aside I'd just like to be able to do one nice thing for him. Thank for even just reading my story. I don't know if anything will come of this or not but I figured it was worth a try. 

cashapp: $LizT513
paypal: paypal.me/Ekt90