FreeBeg

Full Version: Need Help with car to keep job
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I'm in my late 20s and I live in Fort Myers alone after I moved here with my wife and we got a divorce. This caused me to instantly have to pay for everything we built together from one paycheck which has been fiscally tight. Now, I am in some serious financial trouble, and I honestly don't have anyone to turn to for help. I have a solid job, but my car is on it's deathbed and I do not have the resources to afford to fix it or purchase another car. If I lose the car and am not able to find a cost effective way to work, I may have to move out of the city completely. I am not sure what is the next best thing to do, and it is causing me a lot of stress. honestly any amount of financial support would be so helpful. Thank you so much for reading.

My cashapp link ihttps://cash.app/$mismaux. If you'd prefer to help via Paypal, just send me a DM and I will share it with you. Again, thank you.