FreeBeg

Full Version: Continue My Education.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]I finally decided to go to college, after being out of high school for over 3 years. I still live with my mom, and she gave me a choice, either get a job or go to school. I have been looking for employment for the longest, but never got a call back. My mom didn’t believe me she is constantly shaming me for being lazy, or accusing me of messing up applications on purpose, so I don’t have to work. She was  constantly pressuring me, so I started looking at online schools. I am experiencing a series of hardships due to misleading classes. I was under the impression the class would be online only, but quickly found out that wasn’t the case. The class was hybrid, which is a mixture of online and face- to face. I found out 2 weeks later, when I was marked as a no show, and dropped from the class or purged as they called it.  My financial aid was cut drastically, resulting in me no longer having  enough to cover my tuition.  I  quite enjoyed the courses and would like to continue my education; unfortunately my account has a hold which prevents  me from registering for the next semester. If I don’t pay by the 26th, I will be turned into the attorney office. I can’t afford to have higher interest which is why I'm desperate for some extra cash. My mom can barley afford to pay her bills, and she’s drowning in debt as well. Anything you can spare will be greatly appreciated. If anyone donates, I could return the kindness by doing any reasonable task you may need done. Thanks in advance. [/font][/font]

[font=.SF UI Text][font=.SFUIText]https://paypal.me/katrina545?locale.x=en_US[/font][/font]