FreeBeg

Full Version: I need help to keep my home, desperate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The last few months have my life have not gone to plan, I lost my job and have only been able to pick up part time temporary jobs since even though I am applying for jobs every day and have worked all my life until now I'm stillĀ not having much luck other than a couple of interviews next week

Me and my partner at the time had been having a rocky relationship for a while and he was the main source of income in the household but he ended up leaving me so I had to go onto benefits which barely cover any of the bills so I've been spiralling into alot of arrears with the rent and various other household bills

so on top of everything else my landlord has given me a deadline of the 19th of March to pay the full arrears or he is going to start the eviction process so even if I were to get one of these jobs I have an interview for I still won't be able to pay it on time

I genuinely feel like my life is falling apart and I'm struggling to get back on my feet so that's why I'm here this is my last resort and I would be grateful for any donation you can afford and I would like to thank you for taking the time to read thisĀ 

https://www.paypal.me/sw0493