FreeBeg

Full Version: I need to have my teeth replaced with implants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At 30 years of age, I should have a full set of teeth. I don't. Bad genetics and an American diet have all but caused most of my teeth to fall out of my mouth, I went to a company called "Clear Choice" to find a solution to my problem. They are a great company and the people who work there seem genuinely interested in helping. My problem is that I lack the $56,000 it takes to get it done.I am asking for a portion of that money to get me started with the process. I am asking for compassion and help in replacing all my teeth. They are a viable solution to the problems that I am facing. Something they taught me is that the risk of Alzheimer's and Dementia increases when you're dealing with dental decay. My teeth have been falling out since I was 22. It shouldn't be like this. I have no confidence to talk to people or put myself out there for jobs or promotions. I need a better smile so my family and I can have a better future.
[Image: 89056284_2862157517234337_83039220252907...e=5E85D838] This is Me. I am a kind hearted soul and i wish no harm to anyone. 

[Image: 5XU1TpVwvccNTMqEd3VQFTK0aj2WA-VpbK2mU1Kz...66-h537-no]This is what my teeth look like now. It has affected my confidence, my self esteem and overall my ability to socialize. I have 4 and a half teeth up top and a few half teeth at the bottom. It affects my ability to eat and even sleep sometimes. 

This is what I Need and again,[Image: mimg_6516616_1583240349-630x740.jpg] 
a full set runs $56,000. I was told if they just did the tops it would be $28,000

If you're interested in helping, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cashapp is 
cash.app/$CallistaCascade

Paypal is 
paypal.me/Fundabetterfuture