FreeBeg

Full Version: Breast Cancer Patient Needs Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to read my post.  I am really embarrassed to have to ask for money, but I am about to lose everything and I am going to have to rely upon the kindness of strangers.  I am facing foreclosure.  The financial struggle is getting to be too much.

I was diagnosed with breast cancer last January 2019 and I have been on short term and now long term disability since. I am only making 50% of my salary and the financial struggle is almost getting to be too much.  If I can’t get approved for a modification, I will lose my home.  Please, I don’t have anywhere to go.  I am going to be able to return to work in April, but it is simply too little too late.

Also, lymphedema is now starting in my right arm from the removal of 29 lymph nodes. It is swelling and painful and I am going to receive therapy.  I do have medical insurance, however I have to meet a $1300 deductible before my insurance is really helpful. I really need to get into see the doctor in to do the therapy, however I do not have the money to do so. Any donation would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.  Please send any donations to paypal.me/hifrmthesky.  I will be eternally grateful for any help.