FreeBeg

Full Version: Im nobody special Just another statistic needing some love and light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=533][attachment=534]

Hi there, 
I have nowhere else to turn and no one else to turn to It’s a very hard thing for me to do and very thought of this right now is making me I want to break down in tears hard to explain what it does to me panic is an understatement and although I may appear normal on the outside The inside is kind a like And emotional explosion let’s use examples of whatbaking soda and vinegar Together do There’s just no way to explain right now without writing a book 
I suffer from extreme social anxiety and major depressive disorder along with adult ADD it’s a lot and it becomes very overwhelming. More so with situations like this literally shut down my thought process mean energy level my ability to concentrate function to even talk to times I isolate myself when this happens but anyway there’s a little bit about me Well the part of me that’s been taking me over and trying to keep a roof over my head so I don’t wanna get too far ahead here I am in desperate need for $575 as soon as possible my rent is behind my landlord is being very strict and trying to get me out also he has a hotel license which means he can throw  me out the next day technically . I think he’s actually going to pursue that and put me out on the street if I don’t come up with My back owed rent  money rather quick I am helplessAs of right now with my options and resources when it comes to the situation . I have a game plan and how to get out of it  
I think it’ll work just fine it’s called work I have interviews lined up I have one tomorrow I’m very excited about We are the star and get back on my feet I’m not asking for a perfect life or a perfect future perfect anything I’m just asking to get by and be happy with what I have .  So once againI’m asking for your help anything you can do will help me tremendously Financially ,emotionally mentally as well to get caught up And back in touch With the real world I need just this little break to get me a head so I don’t have to worry and I can be focused on getting that job am and clearheadednowhere to turn this is me turning you guys anyone that can read my story and reach out to help me 
 I have not a dollar to my name I have no family apparently anymore I’ve lost everybody important to me in my life to suicide or overdose. I can’t and won’t let that become me  I  have two very Smart handsome boys a 16-year-old and a 12-year-old and they’re awesome kids and I just don’t want to corrupt them by letting them see how I’m struggling I feel like I might be A bad influence in their life if they see this constantly ever since their father And I got a divorce honestly I feel like that’s when everything started to take place and happen and end up in a downward spiral
my life has gone downhill dramatically I was a stay at home mom /homemaker I never had to work that was 15 years of my life I learned with after that I was 17 when I moved out of home 21 when I got married my ex-husband we were married for 10 years together for 15 this was five years ago And it seems like I’m having a really hard time keeping my head afloat took a lot of wrong turns and ended up a lot of bad situations This is the last time I’m gonna let myself go through anything like this not just for me for my kids not just for me for my kids So I’m out here I’m asking for any help whatsoever with my rent is due two days ago anything you can possibly put towards it would be huge for me it’s $575 I owe him that’s back rent and two weeks Paid ahead till I get my first paycheck so I don’t end up here again I want determined person and I will go after what I want in life I’ve never not done them but I also have a hard time with my anxiety and it causes a lot of indecisiveness in my life I just don’t want to end up back here again thank you for listening to my story and I hope to hear from you soon 
I’m showing you all love sincerely , down and Defeated 

https://cash.app/$MikaCron[img=570x737]blob:http://www.freebeg.com/4ae18d16-1218-4e6f-80bc-8bd9c88dac42[/img]