FreeBeg

Full Version: FACING FORECLOSURE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Joni and I am currently employed as a nurse. I experienced some financial difficulties last year in trying to help my dad who was diagnosed with lung cancer that has now put my home into foreclosure. Although I am capable of making the monthly mortgage payment now, the bank will only stop the foreclosure proceedings if I pay a reinstatement fee of $13,699. I do not have any of this money at this time. I have a 3 and 7 year old and this is our only residence. I have no one I can borrow this sum of money from and the bank will not give me a loan because the late payments have destroyed my credit. I have never had to ask anyone for financial help but I am desperate now because I do not want to lose my home. I just want to be able to look at my children and know that they will continue to have a roof over their head. I am emotionally drained from trying to find anyone to help with this situation. I have reached out to local nonprofits and churches and have had no luck. PLEASE, someone, help save my house. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can provide more information if needed as well. The payment could be made directly to the bank and not me if needed as well. PLEASE HELP!!!