FreeBeg

Full Version: Desperately need your help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm so happy there is a place you can go for help when you need it. Thank you for caring and taking the time to read my post. Asking for help has always been hard for me. But I'm panicking and desperately need your help. 5 months ago I feel on hard times and had to put everything I own in a storage unit for 200 a month. I was going to be living at an Extended stay motel so I had no choice but to rent a storage unit. After falling behind on my payments, I clean houses so I might make 350.00 a week, and the place I'm renting is 260 a week, so after falling  behind on payments the storage facility decided to auction off my unit. I eventually won the bid for 243.00. plus they charge 100.00 cleaning fee but is refunded after it's cleaned.  I have until Monday March 16,2020 to pay and pick up everything in unit. If I don't then the next highest bidder will get all my belongings. I cant stand the thought of losing everything I own over 343.00.  I'm desperately seeking your help for the exact amount of 343.00. Anything u can give will help. Thank you so much for your time. And God bless.