FreeBeg

Full Version: Pregnant and struggling to make ends meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all my name is alicia I'm 25 years old from south africa I have a 3 year old daughter and I am currently pregnant with my second child I have been struggling to find a job for years now so I decided to register my own company in 2015 however not even that helped as corruption in my country is high if you don't know anybody your company won't  receive work even if you tender and have all the necessary documents or they would expect you to pay to get a job 2 contractors ran off without making payment I tried getting my money from them but my complaint has landed on deaf ears I am now stressed out as my rent is over due and i have no means of paying it my baby is due in less than a month and i have nothing for the new born as of yet my 3 year old needs to start creche but i can't enroll her because i don't have the means to pay for it I'm so stressed and don't  know what to do i have nobody to lean on for support as of now I don't even know where our next meal will come from I will appreciate any help and will forever be thankful.