FreeBeg

Full Version: Laid off server in desperate need of help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m asking from the bottom of my heart to read my story and help in any possible way you can??

???? ??? ??? ???? ??? ??????? ????????:

I was an Arena worker out in DC and they laid us off due to the suspension of all sports games/concerts. I was told that they aren’t “obligated” to pay us during this time even though we were scheduled for entirety of March with promises of April. Now that sports/entertainment, catering/marketing events and restaurants are all shut down—its overwhelming. 
I have no savings, no family to turn to. 
I’m doing everything in my power to get assistance. My concern is securing my rent. So far my building has not implemented any relief plan surrounding an “eviction freeze” and I was told it’s unlikely.

I have no other source of income on the way and finding a physical job is near impossible.  Im doing my all to find online opportunities, but without a college education and certain skillsets—this brings about limitations and becomes a challenge. 

Time is money. My bills still exist and the list is drowning. The feeling of not knowing if I will still have a roof or food on the table in the months ahead because I have no form of income, is terrifying.

****May you please find it in your heart to donate to my:

Cashapp $Turquoiseros3 
Venmo: Frankie07 

I would be so humbly thankful??*****

Also, please visit:
https://actionnetwork.org/letters/include-ubi-in-the-economic-stimulus-plan-for-covid-19 
to learn more about the Income Movement (UBI) and send a virtual letter to our representatives, shed ? how this recession is negatively effecting hourly/service workers (60% of America) and it’s only going to get worse.