FreeBeg

Full Version: Ask help to relieve my financial crisis and save my family
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

In 2018, I got loss on my investment. It was about US$150,000. In this 2 year, I have work hard and repay my debt. But since last year, my financial situation is making me depressed.

First, my daughter was born last year. I’m very happy to welcome a new life, but I also worry about the money. My daughter spends me a lot on her daily necessities.

Secondly, my city has a large demonstration over six months in 2019. A lot of company also dismiss their employees. My wife also be dismissed and now still looking for a job. But under this situation, she is difficult to get any job offer.

Finally, The outbreak of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic this year. To prevent the infection and protect my little daughter and my family. I need keep the home is clean and protect myself to prevent bring the virus back to my home. So, I need to prepare some protective gears including detergent, surgical mask, alcohol, sanitizer and other protective materials. Under the COVID-19 pandemic, all the price of protective gears increased. The surgical mask from US$4.5 to US$45, markup around 10 times. The other protective gears also markup about 3 to 5 times. It is crazy and those things make me spend a lot.

The economic downturn due to the demonstration & COVID-19. Specially COVID-19, it makes the economic around the world. A lot of company dismissed their employees or close-down. Fortunately, I still working with my job, but I don’t know when I will become next. I need to support my family (my parents, wife and daughter). The epidemic has cost me a lot to prevent and protect my daughter and my family. My wife wants to get a job to share my pressure. But under this situation, she is hard to look for a job.

I would like to get out of the financial crisis. I need to repay around US$120,000 debt. I’m not asking all of it. If anyone donate US$20, it will help me a lot. I’m also highly appreciated.

Thank you so much for your time and care.

Paypal: https://paypal.me/cwleung