FreeBeg

Full Version: 350$ To Start A New Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am Lino Manhiça from Maputo, Mozambique and I would like to share with you how I see my future.

I'm passionate about Graphic Design, it's a kind of difficult passion where I live, to be able to work as a freelancer in this area, it's a kind of difficult, new and complicated thing in my country.

On the other hand I am very grateful for globalization, despite the difficulties of education and internet allows young people like me to dream and through researches, readings, and free video lessons learn and run after our dreams.

I dream of being able to work fully as a freelancer and to be able to do work locally and as I have the opportunity to learn more I can do work outside my country and thus grow more and be able to support more people.

I dream one day be able to create an Advertising Agency where together with a team also passionate about the art of Graphic Design, photography, brands, etc. we will realize our dreams and those of our clients.

Well everything has its beginning, during my course I had the opportunity to create some projects using the school computers and a laptop that I borrowed.

In a first phase I would like to be able to continue working on projects to raise enough money to make my dreams come true and to be able to help those who have done so much for me until now, especially my family and friends.

In a first phase I would need some equipment like a small printer, printing papers, some Adobe software and others thinks to be able to take the first step in reaching my dreams, but I don't have the conditions and my family has already done a lot, giving their best for me. By this way I would like to ask for your help to take the first step: buy a laptop.

I've been working hard and with a lot of support from family and friends to get one, unfortunately I'm not getting it, with our cost of living here.

The prices to get a good laptop for editing here are too high, I intend with this value in a first stage to buy a used one if necessary, what matters is to be able to do something and win the war against unemployment I also think about being able to do work online as a way to speed up the realization of my projects, but unfortunately the lack of a laptop has limited me.

I already thank you for reading so far, if you can please help me to take this initial step, which I promise from the bottom of my heart never to stop until I've finished every word of mine, it's not just a story is the story of my life.

I created an account at Behance but I couldn't share much because of internet difficulties, please if you can look at:  Behance 

Please please see the images and feel free to tell me what do you think, images of my portfolio: Portfolio