FreeBeg

Full Version: Swallowing pride to survive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Am a father and a husband of a beautiful family. We have always struggled but we're happy to sacrifice and do whatever we can to take care of our kids our third child was born in January we were just getting back on our feet after loosing almost everything to help our oldest child get through a dark time. We lost our jobs when we spent two months in the hospital trying to help her recover after attempting suicide at twelve. Things where looking up and getting back on track. Our family endured a very scary situation that reminded us just how precious life can be. Our middle child is autistic so it was very hard to explain and maintain but we got through and we're stronger and tighter then ever. Now with this crisis again we find ourselves struggling no car we sold everything to keep a roof over our heads and our kids fed. I still have yet to receive aid from the government  no stimulus check has been deposited in my account and I'm out of options. I am asking for help I know it's hard for everyone right now so it really kills me to ask but any little bit u can spare would help. I thank you from the bottom of my heart it means everything to me to be able to take care of my family and keep a positive vibe in our home thanks you again ?. https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/setti...2V0dGluZ3M=