FreeBeg

Full Version: Please help me, I really need money for live
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please help me

After got scammed a year ago I have to make a big loan to someone. I got it through somehow until now, but I can't make it anymore. I really need money for pay my debts, pay my house rent, and for live. I have tried asking help from anyone I know but no one could help, I even tried to make an online loan, but all rejected due the pandemic. I couldn't make a loan from bank since my income is too low to pass the qualifications. I can't even get any part time job in this situation. I have tried everything I could, but nothing works out. 

I can't pay me house rent for 3 months already, and my landlord call me everyday. Its been a while since I could eat something proper. The person who give me the loan won't give any dispensation and even threatening me if I can't pay my loan. It's feel really hard for me to sleep and even to breathe. This pandemic is killing me slowly. I'm really desperate. Please help me. If everything calm down, I promise that I will repay it.

Your help is everything for me. Please save me..

https://paypal.me/radia231