FreeBeg

Full Version: Just Need Some Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Please don't judge-

I'm at my wit's end and have nowhere else to turn to so I decided to give it a shot and ask for help here. 
I cannot find a legitimate work from home job. I can't work outside of the home due to caring for elderly/disabled grandparents, along with children out of school due to schools being shut down for COVID-19 and with summer vacation coming up, plus we don't qualify for assistance with daycare/kidcare or have anyone that can watch them on a regular basis or anyone that I trust with them (the world is a scary place!). 
Unfortunately there are still bills that have to be paid and the grocery bill has gotten higher due to prices being raised on everything. 
Everything has been upside down for the last two years after his cancer diagnosis and two surgeries, plus he has a hernia following the last operation and no way to get it taken care of. We are STILL waiting to be able to get insurance through his job; the previous insurance company dropped him almost the same day he quit, he was working at a warehouse but had to go to a desk job due to restrictions and limits put on him. He still had other appointments scheduled but couldn't go because we couldn't afford the cost out-of-pocket without the insurance... His last blood workup showed the cancer markers still elevated... Two years and we still don't even know if he's been cleared.
My son also needs dental work and I won't even go into the issues I'm dealing with personally. I try not to even say anything to my husband about my own problems because he has enough on his plate as it is and I can't find any way to help. I'm just absolutely lost!
I'm not one to ask for handouts or anything of the sort but I simply have no other options at the moment (I've thought of and/or tried everything within reason and legal) and we barely qualify for any sort of public assistance, I'm lucky my younger two kids were able to get full coverage insurance! 
If you're able to help, my CashApp is $JenniB80 PayPal is paypal.me/JenniBaby1980 
Any little bit helps and will be gratefully appreciated! If you're unable to help then thank you at least for taking the time to read! 
Thanks in advance!
UPDATE - My husband's aunt was trying to have us evicted from his grandparent's home but thanks to the governor's eviction ban we're safe at least until the end of August, unless he extends it again. We'd contacted the local Homeless Coalition but they can't get the funds yet.. His aunt was going to start the filing process at the beginning of July but the governor set forth the eviction ban, then extended it at the last possible moment for August.
We now also have to come up with $200 to go toward the deductible for the protection plan on our phones to replace my phone (it overheated while I was in the ER waiting for my niece to be seen and the battery expanded, so now the backing is bulging and is a fire/explosion hazard) as well as the $140 to have our phones turned back on because the car payment came out early.
I still haven't been able to find a legitimate work-from-home job, though I did take advantage of the free sign on for Avon but that's going absolutely nowhere because I can't get buyers.
I'm feeling so completely hopeless and it's taking its toll on me. My two young daughters (8 and 12) have noticed and I try so hard to keep a smile on but it's difficult when I don't even know where my babies are going to sleep or shower or even play after the end of the month. At this point I'd be thankful just to be able to treat them to a kid's meal at Wendy's or even a pizza! But it's been 3 months since I shared my story to begin with and all I've gotten is scam messages in my inbox.