FreeBeg

Full Version: Please help me escape abuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is kookee. Im from nyc but I've been living in Scranton p.a. for the past year and a half. When I first came out here I moved in with my mother temporarily in hopes of a fresh life. Everything was fine until I met him. He cause a lot of problems with my family. He was very abusive to me. I have pictures of it as well. He destroyed my mind body and soul for a long time. My mother took custody of my kids because she was so afraid he was going to kill me. I now have physical scars due to the abuse but that's nothing compared to the abuse in my head he has caused me. I now suffer from severe PTSD. And have to take pills. I'm currently staying with my neighbor in pa but my plan is to move back to nyc. I have my family and friends there that love me. I have a place to stay and start over in NYC. I have a chance to get a new job soon, apartment ,and give myself a second chance at life. I would appreciate any donation that anyone can give that can help me get one step further to freedom and a fresh start. Please help me get home