FreeBeg

Full Version: Social anxiety
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody

I have suffered from social anxiety my whole life. Everyday is a struggle.it includes intense bouts of blushing sweating nervous tics and many other symptoms at the thought of talking to people or actually talking to people. 
Despite this I opened a small business which has incurred massive debts and even though I work everyday it is only to pay off some of the debts. The business has gotten worse since the pandemic. 
On top of this my wife who I have loved since I met her told me she doesnt love me and wants a divorce as I am not man enough to support and take care of her. We are still together as she says she will only divorce me when some of the debts are paid off.
I am stuck with this condition, disorder or whatever you want to call it. I have a business which is sinking even though I work hard and a wife who doesnt love me but I still have to see her everyday as she wont let me go yet but eventually she wants rid of me.
Many people in this world need help but if anybody can relate to my story and is willing to help in any way I will be very grateful.
Thank you for taking the time to read my story