FreeBeg

Full Version: Just need a little help, please...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm disabled, and on a fixed income. I live in a small apartment in Quincy, IL, with 2 other disabled women. We are fixing up a house in St. Louis to live in, but the going has been slow. I usually don't have any problems paying my share of the monthly obligations. I get Medicare and Medicaid, and even though I only get $16 a month in food stamps, I've been getting extra from the pandemic relief, and I usually have extra money left to pay for food. But since April, I've had 3 mini-strokes, and a whole host of other new medical concerns, on top of the ones I'm already dealing with. This month has been especially taxing, money-wise, and I'm short $200 on my rent. My roommates are pressuring me to pay, as we have other bills due that need to be paid, too. My credit is shot, and I don't qualify for a loan. My friends and family say they can't help me. I don't know where else to turn. My paypal is

paypal.me/catzinjammer8778