FreeBeg

Full Version: In desperate need of some help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I am a single mother to five beautiful children who are my heart and soul. This past February we moved to a new city. I was job searching and wasn't having much luck. At the same time I started a free course to better myself and upgrade my skills. It was in a group environment. I didn't get to finish due to the pandemic. I am still job searching. I am struggling now more then ever financially. I am behind on my rent and utility bills. Most of our households items are still in a storage unit an hour away. I owe the storage alot of money and if I don't pay it by the end of this month August, they said my items will belong to them. Therefore I will lose everything. It's important to me as its most of our belongings and personal, special memory items. I don't have a vehicle and have nobody to turn too. No family. I feel so alone and depressed. I try to hide it the best I can from my kids. They have been amazing through this tough time. I pray every day that things will get better and start looking up for us. I am in urgent need for food for my kids. I would truly appreciate anything right now. I would very much appreciate any kind of help and I am truly thankful. God Bless You.

Thank you,

paypal.me/5diamondz40