FreeBeg

Full Version: just another in debt student...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, 

I know this is a long shot and I'm well aware there are people out there in far worse positions than myself but I'm hoping that maybe someone can relate and would be willing to donate a few pennies my way. 

I'm currently doing my PhD in the UK and had to fund much of my previous masters degree myself. As a naive 21 year old at the time, I didn't fully anticipate that that paying off both the interest and a portion of the loans and overdrafts each month after would be such a struggle. Alongside my PhD I also teach at the university but this has been suspended for some time due to Covid. As a result I'm struggling to even make the minimum monthly payments of £100 on these loans currently. I know it's a lot to ask but if anyone has any spare money to tide me over a month or so until teaching hopefully resumes in a couple of months then I'd be forever grateful. 

My paypal me is: paypal.me/chb93

I also hope to those posting that your situations improve soon, it's heartbreaking to read and I so wish I could help. I'll be back on here to pay it forward once my career is a bit less wobbly! 

Stay safe everyone.