FreeBeg

Full Version: Things seem to just keep getting worse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know everyone experiences bad times but it seems as though it’ll will never end. At the being of 2020 I lost my job then I had a wreck and my mother in law past away and then my grandfather passed as well. I am struggling to find a job and have applied at over 300 places but I keep getting that email that they've gone with someone else for the position I have never done anything like this and I’m not even certain this will help but I’ve always been the person to help anyone and everyone but never ask for help so since things have gotten to this point (my credit cards are maxed out I can’t pay for college this semester and I won’t have a place to live much longer if I don’t figure out something) I’ve decided to ask. I’ve done all I can even to the point of not eating so that everyone else can and I just don’t know what else to do. If you can help it would be gratefully appreciated and maybe one day I’ll be in the position to help you ♥️
PayPal.Me/Megan815