FreeBeg

Full Version: Stressed and afraid to relapse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am a 36 year old single mom of two teenage girls. March 23, 2020 was my 2nd year clean and sober. After losing my 7 year old son after he was hit by a semi in front of our home, i started using meth intravenously to try and numb the pain and auto pilot through life. For almost 4 years I was a addicted and broken. I lost my home, bounced around from hotel to tents and eventually DHS removed my daughter's from my care. Aside from burying my son, and getting clean, trying to fight the state to get my girls back was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I jumped through every hoop, (NA, Treatment, EMDR therapy, employment, stability) the courts gave me back custody almost 2 years later. I found a job I loved and took pride in. Then Covid-19 happened. And the anniversary of my son's death is 6 weeks away. 6 days,later would have been his 15th birthday. Bills are piling up, I'm stressed, and depressed. I can't let mmy daughter's down. And afraid the stress and emotional trauma will lead to relapse and my girls have no one else. Can anyone help in anyway? Groceries gift cards? Cash assistance? I'm $600 behind on rent, $490 behind on electric and facing shut off on Tuesday. Advice on where to go for help ? All Assistance programs are out of funding in my area ave the waitlists are long. I will work for it if possible. Anything would be a blessing. Thanks for reading and any assistance I may receive. Cashapp ID is $Mooger84. PayPal is KHyduke447