FreeBeg

Full Version: Need Money for Surgery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi. I am asking for help on the internet because I've run out of options. I've been out of work for a while with a shoulder that has been out. I'm in pain every day, and the short version of the story is that I need to get surgery to get better so that I can work. I'm not looking for a whole lot. Just enough for my deductible and copay, and maybe a little something so I can get through the first week of healing. I'm still waiting on my short-term disability claim to go through at work, and they're backed up with all the COVID-19 stuff.

If I had to quote a figure, it would be like $500. Maybe I can get a few people to chip something. I have no family members or any real friends. I have no partner either. I'm just a single woman, and all of my efforts to get help have been unfruitful so far. I don't qualify for a loan at this time. I tried. 

If anyone can find it in their hearts to donate some portion of the $500, I would be ever so grateful. I don't have cash app. I only have paypal.

Please Donate Here[url=https://paypal.me/thinktankhq?locale.x=en_US][/url]

or you can paypal to saviorsgirl@yahoo.com