FreeBeg

Full Version: Evacuated Oregon wildfires, me and my rabbits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On September 7th there was news of wildfires nearby but not very close to me. By September 8th I received an emergency alert from the county, evacuation orders. I through what I could in my car, important documents and some clothes. And I grabbed my 5 pets (4 rabbits), and just started driving north. I did not know where I was going or even where was safe since there were fires everywhere. I ended up in a hotel with all of my pets and a few belongings and I have been here for almost a week. I have a good job but my paycheck that I recently got is more than gone, with having to buy Necessities from the store, food, so far seven nights in a hotel room, Plus exercise cages and pet food to set up my rabbits in the hotel room, plus gas. And I am just running out of money.
On top of that, this happened when I was only one week out from a major surgery and not able to lift anything but had to quick pack up the car.
The air quality at my house is so horrible that I am not allowed to return back yet. If anyone can help in any way oh, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you! And my 5 pets and bunnies thank you also! RABBITS and Guinea Pigs
Please help and also share my GoFundMe link please.

GoFundMe help!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/evacuation-fr...27c0ac7ad7