FreeBeg

Full Version: Running out of Money. Large Debt. Please Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am embarrassed to be here and even posting this but I am running out of option. Before COVID hit, I was already backed on my feet from a large credit card debt. I have maxed out all of my cards and was making a little over minimum monthly payment just to get by but the fee was killing me. What saved me was from applying for a few personal loans. Luckily I was approved and this made my life a lot easier at the same time I managed to land a wonderful job. However, when COVID hit in March, I am back in this hell hole again. I lost my job and it has been really hard to find another to replace this. I have been searching but all I could find was a temporary part time server position at this restaurant but I don't make as much.

Please, any help is much appreciated. I currently have a total loan amount of over $38000 with less than $600 in credit card debt. I make about $1850 monthly loan payment and $800 monthly rent. There are other misc expenses like utilities/water/electric, food, etc. I was able to get help from the bank to deferred my loan for a few months since COVID hit which is why I was able to make it through till September. My defer plan ended in June and I had to start making repayment again in July. My job currently pays about $800 a month and my bank has roughly $2000. I have just enough to get through 1 more month until I am completed out of money. I have a clean record, A/B student, I do not do any drugs, and i only drink socially. I am a very sweet and gentle person. Again, if you can send me anything that can help me though this pandemic, I am forever grateful. Once I get back on my feet again, I promise to return the favor. 

CashApp: $BennyKayzz