FreeBeg

Full Version: dad losing his business and were struggling to get work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i don't normally do this sort of stuff.. but it's difficult right now and i'm worried about my family's financial situation.

first off, my dad owns his own small business. but due to the covid 19 situation he is running out of work, and fast. he thinks he's going to have to close down by christmas.

mum is deeply depressed and cannot work due to her mental health, and i've been looking for a job constantly but i am struggling to even hear back at the moment.

if dad loses his business as soon as he thinks he will, we may not be able to pay off our electric/gas/water bills or pay for food.

our cat has also been limping lately so were going to take him the vets in october (the earliest appointment we could get) and were worried that we may have to pay a large amount of money for treatment if his leg is broken.

please help, literally anything would help right now. here's my paypal.me link Heart

https://www.paypal.me/jenniferevans99