FreeBeg

Full Version: Dire need of $225, between jobs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Between medicine (for PTSD like anxiety and depression) and rent, I'm in need of $225.
 I was recently resigned from my job of about 5 years for speaking to management of said job about resigning. Things were deteriorating rapidly, management was endangering the health of their employees, and I brought it to their attention when asked about how things were. There is a hint of racism at play, but I can't prove it right now. They said that I was giving my two weeks notice, inaccurately, and were able to then accelerate it to that very day, legally, due to the employee-at-will clause (as a legal consultant informed me during my appeal of the decision). The legal consultant also told me that there was nothing I could do about it without a union to back me up.
It took me until literally last weekend to successfully sign up for unemployment,  and as of right now I have not been able to certify for benefits. 
However, I am in the process of securing another job. It's taken nearly two months of waiting, inquiring, and interviews, but now I am supposed to be beginning training for this particular job. Training might not start for another week or two according to the HR rep I've been talking to about it. Right now though, I'm out of stuff to sell and people to borrow from to keep myself afloat. Any and all financial assistance is both welcome and, per chance, something that I would absolutely love to pay back someday soon.

PayPal I'm using is joronevans@gmail.com