FreeBeg

Full Version: Help py off bills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I appreciate the times you take to read this email.
I know probably you have a thousand of peoples asking you for help, my name is Cedric Neto i am Deaf, i am a hard working individual, positive mindset, i am hoping if you could help me, to pay the rent and bills. I am under pressure because i am struggling to make ends meet, to eat, and live everyday. I owned money to the landlord and peoples, i can’t hear because my hearings aids had broke, and i don’t have any money to cover the bills. And i fear the next couples of month as well, i have no power to know what will happen. I lost my job because of the pandemie, i have huge dreams, and getting to a lifestyle that i could help people would bethe ultimate one. I would be so grateful, and i am a person who work hard and I’ll appreciate from the bottom of my heart all my lifetime.
Again, sorry for any displeasure to read this, and thank you! And i am sorry to waste your busy times i am sure .
Thank you so much.
Netocedric91@gmail.com