FreeBeg

Full Version: Deaf, please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://www.paypal.me/cedriceden
Or zelle by : (213)-841-3717

I appreciate the time you take to read this. My name is Cedric Neto. I am Deaf, I am a hard working individual, with a positive mindset, and I am hoping you could help me. My hearing aids broke and I need them replaced but I can’t afford. I do not have any family here. 

I am under much pressure since the pandemic hit because I lost my job at Villa Blanca Restaurant due to covid and all year I am struggling to make ends meet, just to survive to eat, and live everyday. I applied for unemployment benefits in March (8 months ago) and I never received a check because I can’t get through the system. 

I owe a lot of money to the landlord, I can’t hear because my hearings aids had broke, and I don’t have any money to cover the bills. I fear the next couples of month as I have no power to know what will happen. I lost my job like many others and I have huge dreams. My dream is getting to a lifestyle that I could help people but right now I need the help. I would be so grateful, and I am a person who works hard and I’ll appreciate anything you can offer from the bottom of my heart all my lifetime.

Thank you so much.