FreeBeg

Full Version: Emergency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone my name is Eiman A, I use He/Him pronouns, I’m 24 Years old and I’m a Transgender Male. I am currently going through the early stages of my transition. Unfortunately I have been unable to work due to Covid-19 and I’ve had to make some changes in my life because of that. I’ve Moved to my natal country the Dominican Republic with a very close friend in the meantime in order to afford rent, food, and any other living expenses as it is more affordable than The United States.
As someone who grew up in a very catholic driven country, I wasn’t able to start this transition earlier, and have been closeted for many years. I’ve always felt like there was something wrong with me in certain ways, and it wasn’t until moving to the United States I was able to fully accept myself. When I came out as a transgender male, My family was not supportive of my decisions of transitioning and getting testosterone making it harder for me to accept the changes I’m dealing with. I’ve been in this journey alone for about a year or so learning a lot from lgbtq+ communities and researching as much as possible about everything that I’m going through.
I’m starting this Donation request to raise money for my top surgery as I have a lot of gender dysphoria around my current chest. It is very hard and uncomfortable for me when it comes to wearing binders as they can make my breathing heavily restricted, It can cause permanent nerve damage, but it will also make most shirts show that I’m wearing a binder limiting my wardrobe & making myself very dysphoric, and conscious about my own body.
For those that may not know, top surgery is a procedure that creates a more masculine chest and is fairly common for trans men and non-binary people. I am unfortunately unable to use my insurance to cover the cost of top surgery and will have to pay out-of-pocket, however it will be more affordable to be done in the Dominican Republic than the United states which helps me slightly. The cost of my top surgery comes out to approx $3,500, plus some additional fees for the overnight hospital stay and any medications needed. Paypal- eiman7896@outlook.com
Thank u for reading