FreeBeg

Full Version: Help paying for vision therapy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My son is 7 and has been doing eye therapy for 12 weeks now. He needs one more round of treatment. The cost is around $2700 and it is NOT covered by my medical or vision insurance. He also sees a special tutor for dyslexia, she is wonderful, but very expensive. Her rate for her special program is $120 an hour. I need at least a downpayment of $700 to secure his spot and have the opportunity to pay the remainder with no interest.

This vision therapy and tutoring has significantly helped my son, who has dyslexia, finally learn his letters, sounds and have confidence in reading. He use to hate school, but loves going each day because he finally can understand what is happening and engage with his peers and teacher better! He is a very smart and bright boy. Before he told me he was dumb, but his attitude and self confidence is so much better now!

I am a single mom and teacher, so I am working with a very tight budget. This therapy has been very beneficial to my son and I would hate to lose all the gains he has made. 

I have sold everything I can, I have worked all the extra stipend things that are offered to me at work and we have cut the budget to almost nothing so I can pay for these things without debt I know I can't pay. I also have asked my family for all that they can do to help, but they have done all they can. I would like to raise the whole $2700 for care, but finding at least $700 for the down payment would help so I can make interest free payments to the doctor for the remaining cost.

My cash app is https://cash.app/$mssilverteacher

Thank you for your consideration and kindness!