FreeBeg

Full Version: Need money for Mom’s birthday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
paypal.me/NRoberson715

Hello,

I don’t usually just go asking strangers for money but I’m in a situation. I’m a full-time college student. I just transferred this fall from my community college to Cal State Long Beach. My family and I live on a fixed income. At this point, I have  almost no money in my bank account. One reason is I had to pay some emergency expenses for my Ambilobe Panther Chameleon. Recently he was diagnosed with kidney disease (yeah, chameleons can actually get that). You should see the photos I have of when he was sick versus now. After the medication my mom and I gave him, he’s so much better. Praise God. But with that plus the blood test I paid for him, it cost over $200 dollars. It ate up a huge chunk of my budget. I know this sounds silly, but all I want is money to be able to afford my mom’s birthday. It’s coming up on Monday. Ideally I need around $80. The reason for this is because, when I could afford her gifts I would get her a card, a balloon, a nice edible display like of candy bars and stuff, one of those you see at the store, and flowers. I was really hoping to do something extra special for her this year by surprising her with Denny’s from Grubhub. But now I can’t really afford any of that. And I’m really sad. I love my Mama. I’ve been scrambling trying to figure out what to do and I came across this site. If anyone is willing to donate money here's my Paypal link right here.

paypal.me/NRoberson715