FreeBeg

Full Version: Single mom Needs help until I can Walk again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Fabrenia from Atlanta Ga and I am a giver but right now I need help. Worked my career for over 25 years in downtown Atlanta. I was involved in an almost fatal car accident over 6 years ago and have been disabled. The doctors repaired my knees but normal wear and age has cause me to developed osteoarthritis disease in both knees, doctors say my condition is worse than any older person twice my age. I am 49 and I am in pain all day everyday. My children are wonderful helping me. I have anxiety due to all the pain that I endure each day but I do what I have to do... story of being a mom. Now the disease is worse and I need both knees replaced. This is not an easy surgery but the first one is December 16th. I have exhausted all of my savings and 401k. I can’t get any more loan money. I do get monthly checks but I don’t have enough to make ends meet per month. I need my surgery for Christmas. I can barely walk on my leg and the cold makes me not leave the bed because my joints are stiffened. I need HELP just making sure bills are paid up while I at least have the first surgery and able to stand on that leg. I want to recover without worry that me and my children will be evicted or in the dark. Any help is Help at this point. I can’t do anything for my children for Christmas but I think they understand. I think as long as we keep our own place and don’t have to live with anyone else my children will be happy until I get on feet and can go back to helping myself. I used to be a cheerful giver and I pray I go back to that again. My surgery is my Christmas Gift.  My PayPal is PayPal.me/FabreniaF. Thanks in advance....