FreeBeg

Full Version: Stolen tuition money need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am an aspiring defense attorney and have recently been victim to cyber fraud. I was told by someone that investing through a particular financial broker firm would be good as I would see a return within a couple weeks on my investment. I reached out on Facebook to a woman who said she worked for them on her page. It turned out she did not work for them even though the company was legitimate as were her videos of their offices and her in them. She gave me her phone number to discuss investing further. The initial investment was for roughly $1500 and I was told a week later I had made a large return on this (roughly $6000). In order to release the funds I'd need to pay some money on their behalf for tax purposes which I had researched and this was legitimate. 

Long story short I ended up paying $2000 more to see the release of the funds only for it to turn out to be a scam. I have lost important funds to continue paying my tuition and I'm in need of help. I already have a job to help pay towards this and I don't come from a wealthy family. If anyone can help a kid out who just wants to help people out through his good legal understanding and ability to argue for the less fortunate.