FreeBeg

Full Version: Cant Afford Christmas Please Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, my name is Amy. I am asking for help to pay for Christmas. I have three children, and due to covid-19 I have a choice to either keep the heat on or buy Christmas gifts. So far the gas bill is winning!

I have been struggling to make ends meet since I left my ex-husband three years ago, and do not receive child support from him because he is in hiding. The covid-19 school restrictions have since lowered my workable hours, and my income has suffered as a result. I know that I am asking a very personal thing for a stranger to donate money to me, and you don’t know me or my intentions. But I love my children enough, to be humble enough, to ask you for help.

In December 2017, just days after Christmas my oldest daughter came to me and informed me that her father had been touching her inappropriately. The moment my daughter told me what happened to her I knew I had to protect her and her siblings from my now ex-husband. I informed the police and began the process to press charges against my ex. I received one phone call from my ex-husband where he stated that he would not help me with child support as he acknowledged, and admitted to molesting our daughter, because he would never see his children again.

This fall I registered and was accepted to University to major in Social Work. Given my history with domestic violence, and understanding the struggles of single motherhood, I want to help others in my community struggling with similar issues. I know my situation is temporary, and one day life for my children and I won’t be such a struggle. It’s just that right now I desperately need help and want to give my kids a Christmas.

If you are reading this and find it in your heart to help my family in any way, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I added the total we need for Christmas to $295.00. Even if you can only help a little it would mean the world to my children and I. My cash app ID is $rengirl87. Kindly click the paypal link at the bottom to donate. I thank you for taking the time to read my request for help, I hope you have a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

paypal link is https://paypal.me/pools/c/8uPlJF55Xe