FreeBeg

Full Version: PLEASE HELP! STRUGGLING TO PAY DEBT AND GET BY!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and thank you for taking the time to look at my post and I hope that you are having a blessed day! 

In the middle of the year I lost my job due to the coronavirus and my spending had to be cut deliberately. I spent months upon months looking for a job and finally I have a job in my future but it doesn't start until February and I am struggling to keep a roof over my head, let alone pay back over 15k in debt. 

I've never had tons of money but in the past when I was feeling fortunate I would always try to do what I could during the holidays to help others out who may be in need, and it is killing me not even be able to do the basic things I need to do for myself and family. I have no option to buy anyone Christmas gifts either as my first priority is paying for rent / getting rid of debt / and of course making sure that we have food on the table. 

I know that this time of year can be tight for everyone but if you could please help me out and make it through this tough time and get back on my feet / help my family it would mean the world to me. 

If you are able to donate I have listed the ways you can help me below: 

CASHAPP

or 

PAYPAL

Once again, thank you so much. Anyone who helps - words will not even be able to explain how grateful I am towards you.