FreeBeg

Full Version: Illegal Eviction= Cold nights in the Car with my Dog, Help if you can. Please & Thank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ISO  Angel or  Angel +  Angel to help with a bad situation. 
I am mentally disabled and a student and I am homeless in the freezing cold Wyoming weather. 

Goal: 1. To get a motel for a week while I seek a stable home for me and my cocker spaniel. 

2. Food and medicine for my dog. I can go without food but I can't let him down like that. 

3. Any one that can help with legal fees or is an attorney that can work for free to help me fight the landlord that changed the locks while I was asleep in the apartment. He refused to file a legal eviction because I have so much evidence of disability discrimination. So many people say don't give up, fight him because he was wrong. I know he was wrong. I was waiting for housing to approve the move into a new location. It's so hard to be in a position of society holding a white sheet to block me from justice as a disabled human. I feel like I have no rights, noone to advocate with me, and therefore I am homeless and getting mentally weak from the hours I spend on the email and web seeking out help to get my rights enforced. But all of these organizations are blowing me off because of funding cuts. I am not letting it get me down as best as I can , but I am so tired. Every door is slammed in my face and I feel invisible. 

Please help me with a warm place to stay for me and my dog. Help me get him food and me food and his medicine. And if you can help me with the illegal eviction.  

I don't know how else to tell you of how desperate I am as a human being. I beg you to help me and Sunny Boy if you can. When the pandemic is over I will pay each of you back. I will find a way. 

Thank you so much for your consideratio ,

Sam & Sunny